2010年9月10日金曜日

Sorry! I'm back now - sorry, sorry, sorry!

Oh, lovely Japanese friends, many apologies for my absence. I became lazier than ever this summer. The problem started in the middle of July. After visiting a lovely lavender festival in the countryside (see photo - beautiful! Not me. The lavender, I mean) and watching Spain win the World Cup, I was ill. I had a really bad cold. As you know, colds are very bad for the head, so I think part of my brain exploded and then after that I forgot I had a blog. (Possibly, since then my brain has repaired itself but it's difficult to know for sure - it was always a strange brain, you see.) Anyway, please forgive me and here, for your entertainment (or torture), is a short history of The Rest of My Summer. I hope you enjoy it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿